Who Attends ICMG Meetings?
ICMG is a networking and educational forum for member insurance & financial services organizations to develop strategic alliances and business relationships.
You should attend if you:
Eligible Company Types:
- Are an insurance carrier senior level executive responsible for sales, marketing, or business development functions
- Are responsible for exploring business opportunities regarding insurance or insurance-related products
- Make or have input on decisions about forming inter-company strategic alliances and business deals
- Want to know what's happening in the insurance industry and what other companies are doing
- Want to learn more about insurance strategic alliances - what works and what doesn't work - from the experience of others
- Are looking for expanded distribution for an insurance product
- Are looking for products to round out your distribution force's offerings
ICMG membership and meeting attendance are reserved for any person involved in or associated with inter-company marketing agreements with insurance companies. People employed by the following company types are eligible:
- Insurance Company or Fraternal Organization
Insurance Marketing Organization or Distributor (eg Agency, Brokerage Firm, MGA, MGU)
Third Party Administrator or Operational Support Provider
Support Provider for Insurance Distribution, Marketing, or Sales
Manufacturer of Non-Insurance Products (eg Discount Plans)
If you are not sure whether you are eligible to attend, contact ICMG at email@example.com or call 703-729-7701. If you are not eligible to attend, but have a product or service that would be relevant to ICMG members, you may still be able to gain valuable access to ICMG's attendees as a nonmember Exhibitor.
See This Year's Registrants to Date
Registrants at ICMG's Most Recent Meeting, January 2012 in Phoenix